The Rangeview Booster Club is a parent group whose members are involved in helping the entire school student body of Rangeview High School. Please contact Anne Wolfe to find out when the meetings are scheduled. Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend.
Each year, the Rangeview Booster Club provides:
- Scholarships to one male and one female senior.
- Financial assistance to enable Rangeview students to have a safe, drug & alcohol free night of fun at ‘After Prom’.
The goals of the Rangeview Booster Club are to:
- Provide ways for parents to get involved at RHS
- Promote school spirit with activities and RHS apparel
- Celebrate student achievement
- Make high school a family experience
- Show appreciation for parents, students, and staff
- Network with parents and all school personnel
- Host community and school activities
- Provide opportunities for other school organizations
Why should you get involved?
- Research shows that active parents help students stay involved and successful in high school.
- It’s a good way to stay informed about what is going on at Rangeview.
- You’ll have fun and make new friends.
- Parent volunteers are the key to successful events and definitely help make RHS a great school.
- To help raise the funds needed to provide many events for the students and staff at RHS